The following trees have been reviewed by our local CMP representative and the City’s Tree Warden to either be trimmed or removed that have been deemed a hazard for utility services.
The trees slated for potential removal have been posted as of 4/16/13 the Tree Warden’s and the City Manager’s Office contact information as well as posted on the City’s website.
Requests for Removal
• Route 1, 2 Pines by the Water District.
• Woods Road, 1 dead pine, by pole # 26, 1 dead birch by pole #27.
• Perkins Road, 5 dead pines between poles # 29 & 30.
• Fahey Street, poplar by pole 6.3
Requests for Trimming
• Church Street at pole #16, pruning bad crown leader on St. side from the tree.
• Cedar Street, pole 26-27, pruning dead leaders and one hanger limb near House # 123
• Race Street pole 1-2, Hot spot trim, to keep it from burning in wires.
• Wight Street by pole 8-9 & 11-11.1, Pruning hanger limb and dead leaders.
For any questions regarding this trees removal please contact Belfast’s Tree Warden Didier Bonner-Ganter at 691-3056 or email@example.com. Kris Spiegel at CMP 338-8558. Information can also be obtained by calling Belfast City Hall at 338-3370 x10.